The Polish company is a 2023 Global and Champion winner for its services on Clutch. It’s important, because Clutch is the leading global marketplace of B2B service providers.
Winged IT ranks among Clutch’s elite as a double award recipient, placing in the top 10% of companies this fall. Honorees are selected based on their industry expertise and ability to deliver scores calculated on client feedback from thousands of reviews published on Clutch.
This award is a testament to the work the company has delivered this year. It can be recognized through the voice of its customers in their reviews on Clutch. The company is a global leader in tech recruitment, IT staff augmentation, and consulting. All of this related to remote teams and subsidiary creation in Poland. Clutch Awards showcases the very best in the B2B services industry worldwide.
Since 2017, Winged IT helped over 100 clients from 4 continents to hire the best and most affordable tech teams. The company delivers candidates from Central and Eastern Europe, ready to work remotely from Poland or relocate to any country.
Clutch.io is a prominent platform crucial in the IT recruitment and software development industry. It serves as a comprehensive resource for companies seeking vendors. It is possible by offering a transparent and reliable assessment of various businesses. This information enables companies to make informed decisions when selecting vendors for IT recruitment and IT staff augmentation services.
“We are thrilled to showcase the incredible success of leading companies worldwide on our platform,” said Sonny Ganguly, Clutch CEO. “Their dedication to delivering outstanding services has contributed to their success and empowered countless clients to thrive. We aim to highlight this year’s industry frontrunners and facilitate connections for Clutch users seeking top-notch services tailored to their needs.”
Read also about:
- DevSkiller, a Polish company that offers tools to support HR departments in automating the recruitment of programmers. Its services have already been used by 800,000 people in 180 countries, including the US, UK and Scandinavia.
- MIM Solutions, AI startup from Poland that will advise the EC on how to spend the EU’s €300 billion Global Gateway fund for sustainable development.
- Rylan Pozniak Daniels, 23-years old AR/VR visionary from Poland.
- Booksy, the most popular app for booking visits to hairdressers and beauty salons.
- Vasco Translator V4, a translator device that speaks 75 languages, and translates photo captions from 108 languages in no more than 0.5 seconds.
- CFD Suite, an app shortening the simulation duration of mixing chemicals from hours to minutes thanks to AI.
TOP-3 from Polish site (links lead to English version)
- DeepL Translator, a powerful next-generation online translation tool based on neural networks provided by German startup DeepL (but it’s owner and CEO is from Poland). It currently supports 26 languages (in May 2022).
- Eleven Labs, a company that provides the best speech synthesis worldwide. Based on that, it plans to make a range of products to help transform the company into a unicorn.
- Tomasz Czajka, a Flight Software Engineer in SpaceX. A member of the first team from Poland to win the ICPC 2003.