Explore how Certifier, a leading Polish startup, is revolutionizing digital credentials with its recent $700,000 funding.
Serving 800,000 individuals and companies globally, Certifier’s innovative SaaS infrastructure is embraced by universities, SMB, e-learning platforms, and conference institutions.
Discover how Certifier, founded by Sergey Butko and Vlad Turak, stands out with over 400 satisfied clients. Among them are Avon, Stanford Medicine, and Salesforce. 80% of its revenue is generating from the UK, USA, and Canada.
Experience seamless certification processes, from creation to analysis and hosting, as Certifier focuses on contactless sales and building a powerful “network effect.”
With the digital credentials market estimated at $1.6B, Certifier leads the way in industry transformation.
More news about Certifier is here.
Read the most popular posts on our webpage:
- Booksy, an app for booking visits to hairdressers and beauty salons.
- Vasco Translator V4, a translator device which is better than Google.
- CFD Suite, an app shortening the simulation duration of mixing chemicals from hours to minutes thanks to AI.
Read the most popular posts on Polish version of this webpage as well (links go to their English version):
- DeepL Translator, an online translation tool based on neural networks.
- Eleven Labs, which provides the best speech synthesis worldwide.
- Tomasz Czajka, a member of the University of Warsaw team, the first from Poland to win the finals of ICPC 2003.