The capital will be used to expand the functionality of the patient visit management platform. It is increasingly popular in health clinics, as evidenced by doubling the customer base within a year.
Not so long ago, visiting a doctor was associated with numerous challenges. However, the time-consuming registration process, waiting in lines and carrying all the documentation with you are slowly becoming a thing of the past. With the development of technology, patients can take advantage of many conveniences. There are online appointment systems, electronic prescriptions, and digital referrals.
Convenience and time savings
These elements are desired not only by patients but also by medical facilities. It was in response to the need for an alternative to traditional telephone or in-person registration that eGabinet was created. It offers health clinics SaaS software to manage patient visits and their records fully. Thanks to full integration with medical systems, issued e-certificates and e-prescriptions reach the patient in up to 14 seconds.
The offered system not only streamlines the registration and patient service process but also improves the overall operation of the facility. Reservation of doctor’s offices no longer has to be done manually. After recognizing a specific examination, the system automatically reserves a room equipped with the necessary medical equipment. The upcoming plans include enriching the system with a financial and accounting module. It will make it easier for medical facilities to manage budgets and control cash flow.
Established in 2020 in Pulawy, eGabinet received its first funding from Netrix Ventures. It enabled it to refine the software, expand its team and begin large-scale implementations. The newly raised funds will be used to develop the system, intensify sales activities and expand internationally.
eGabinet operates in the rapidly growing market for medical facility management software. According to a Data Bridge Market Research report, it was already valued at $6.8 billion in 2021. In 2029, it is expected to be worth $13.85 billion.
Read also about Talkie-ai. It is a Polish startup that offers fully automated customer service solutions for organizations whose leading contact channel is a telephone hotline. It is used in the healthcare sector most of all.
Read also about Applower, a Polish software house specializing in healthcare solutions. Its clients include pharmaceutical conglomerate Egis, biotech company Inngen, Lithuanian startup Kilo Health and US company Bennabis Health.
- DeepL Translator is a powerful next-generation online translation tool based on neural networks. The service supports 26 languages (as of May 2022).
- Eleven Labs, the world’s best technology for text-to-speech synthesis.
- Tomasz Czajka, Flight Software Engineer at SpaceX. He was a member of the team that was the first from Poland to win the 2003 ICPC finals.
TOP-3 on the English version of the site (links lead to the Polish version)
- Booksy is the world’s most popular app for booking appointments at hairdressers and beauty salons.
- Vasco Translator V4 is a translation device that works online in 150+ countries, speaks 75 languages, and translates captions from photos from 108 in 0.5 sec.
- TOP-10 Polish companies in the gamedev sector 2023. The leader is CD Projekt, ahead of Techland and PlayWay.