The company specializes in BPO services. By leveraging a global community of employees, Epinote manages to perform tasks that cannot be automated. Earlier they were performed by full-time employees in the past.
The company’s activities in are supported by process engineering and many technologies. They enable:
- tracking of project progress
- partial automation
- integration with the software used by the customer.
When the customer defines his expectations and gives deadlines, the startup selects specialists to perform the task independently. It takes care of quality thanks to its own multi-stage QA mechanisms. And it does it quickly, closing the deployment in just 30 minutes.
The most frequently performed tasks include:
- organizing and marking data for analytics and AI solutions
- generating and validating leads
- building and managing CRM databases
- acquiring customers
- monitoring and analyzing markets and competition
- supporting internal processes, including document management.
The company is also very efficient. A complex project requiring data collection, which usually takes weeks, can be completed in a few days. The platform is also great at dealing with repetitive and monotonous administrative tasks that are a pain in every organization.
History of a company
Epinote was founded by Mateusz Wikło and Kacper Raszkiewicz, who previously dealt with consulting and building digital products and services at BCG and BOLD.com, where they dealt with traditional outsourcing, which, however, did not work. Over 50 customers have already appreciated Epinote’s approach from three continents: BCG, Brainly, InPost Fresh, and Packhelp. Today, the company employs over 30 people, cooperating with over 500 specialists from all over the EU, whose skills have been thoroughly verified.
The recently acquired PLN 6.5 million from investors will allow us to build a digital platform to increase analysts’ efficiency and enable clients to commission tasks and manage projects independently. However, part of the funds must be spent on creating substantial and diversified customer acquisition channels.
– Our business idea is to use software to increase our productivity and provide a team of employees who can quickly integrate into the project. And this model works, sums up Mateusz Wikło.
Read more about Oferteo, reverse marketplace for a wide range of services here.