PoLAND of IT masters: Information Hub
Address of our website is: www.hub.landofitmasters.pl
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- A unique ID is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
- Determining the preferred language of the visitor and setting the language accordingly on the website, if possible.
- Used by Google Analytics to collect data on the number of times a user has visited the website as well as dates for the first and most recent visit.
- Cookie used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate
Our website collects the data about your preferred language with the use of a built-in widget and statistical data with the use of third-party provider Google Analytics.
How will we use your data?
Our website collects your data so that we can improve the page’s content and performance in future development.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. You can find our detailed contact information in the footer of this website or by following the contact link in the main menu.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Collecting information about your preferred language
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. You can find our detailed and up-to-date contact information in the footer of this website. You can find it also by following the contact link in the main menu.